<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30371630?origin\x3dhttp://xshan-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 7, 2008

The really very shocked news on 4th January 2008.
He passed away.
It's so sudden and this brought me back to 2004 when I first knew him.

My mum asked me to join this drama interview for fun.
so I did and was lucky to be choosen to join a class.
He was my teacher.
He was funny and I enjoyed myself in his class thought I had to be "thick skin" in order to perform in class.
The class did silly things together.
there will always be fun and laughter with him around.
We also had outing together.
Thought that was 4years back but i still remembered it.

To Jimmy Nah aka MC-King, our dearest teacher.
You will always be remembered.
and be bless in heaven.
The class of 2004 will never forget you.
We will miss you as we always do.

Thank you for being our teacher.

Signed off
5:03 AM


ajrina; alan; alicia; april; basil; ben; bobby; catherine; charlene; cheryl; chuanyee; cindy; coco; derrick; hanchong; jacqualine; jake; jiayan; jooann; justin; kimyong; limin; mirene; peifang; priscilla; qiaoyu; resha; sally; sianjing; sarah; songling; sylvia; tangy; tingx; tonglin; verse; vivien; wei tat; wenn; wensi; xiaoyun; yongcheng; yvonne;